About The Event
Naughty or Nice (NoN) is an annual, global opportunity to serve local children and families in our communities by giving a gift and getting a lift. Each year host gyms collect gifts for children by partnering with reputable organizations such as Toys for Tots, local children’s hospitals, homeless shelters and more. Help us achieve our goal of helping over 3,000 children this holiday season! Sign up NOW!
Let’s Give Back
Donate a Toy & Purchase a Shirt
- Get your 2017 Naughty or Nice shirt for the workout
- Bring a gift to support families in your community
- $35 registration supports the Faith Rx’d local & global mission
Donate a Toy
- Give joy to a child in need this holiday
- Complete the workout at home or a host gym
- Have fun!
Hosting is Free
- WE PROVIDE the structure, workout and promotion materials
- YOU PROVIDE the facility, equipment and the people
- YOU GET to provide an awesome service to your local community
I Participate Because
“BackCountry CrossFit has participated in the Naughty and Nice Fundraiser since the beginning and each year it only gets better! It is such a great opportunity to grow your community by supporting such a great organization, as well as providing assistance to local charities in need around the holidays”
How To Participate
This year there will be 3 ways to support and participate:
1. Register and bring an unwrapped gift to participating host boxes.
Athletes & spectators are encouraged to bring an unwrapped gift. Anyone who registers can take part in the workout at a hosting box or at your home. Our focus is to serve and give back! Cheer on your friends as a spectator or choose the Naughty or Nice WOD. Most of all, join in the fun and know you are making a difference.
2. Register, bring an unwrapped gift, & purchase the Awesome 2017 NoN shirt or women’s tank
Apparel proceeds & donations will support Faith Rx’d locally and internationally to bolster global chapter growth which directly impacts our ability to serve our communities. Check out our website for more info on our mission. www.faithrxd.org.
3. Host the event
NoN is FREE for you to host the Naughty (Rx) and Nice (scaled) workouts during a time and date between Nov.17-Dec. 17, 2017. Whether your box chooses to partner with a local charity like Toys for Tots, a children’s hospital, or another worthy organization, your efforts will serve children in need of care and hope during the holiday season.
NoN will be promoted nationally through social media to help make sure your event is a success. The registration site will include your box information so locals can find you to participate. We’ll also provide posters and an online Social Media Kit. Earn your free t-shirt after registering the first 10 participants.