About The Event
Naughty or Nice (NoN) is an annual, global opportunity to serve local children and families in our communities by giving a gift and getting a lift. Each year host gyms collect gifts for children by partnering with reputable organizations such as Toys for Tots, local children’s hospitals, homeless shelters and more. Last year we broke our goal of helping 3,000 kids by helping 3,178. This year, help us achieve our goal of helping over 5,000 children! Sign up NOW!
Donate a Toy & Purchase a Shirt
- Get your 2018 Naughty or Nice shirt for the workout
- Bring a gift to support families in your community
- $35 registration supports the FAITH RXD local & global mission
Donate a Toy
- Give joy to a child in need this holiday
- Complete the workout at home or a host gym
- Have fun!
Hosting is Free
- WE PROVIDE the structure, workout and promotion materials
- YOU PROVIDE the facility, equipment and the people
- YOU GET to provide an awesome service to your local community
“I love the way the naughty or nice event brings the community together to promote service and fitness and to give back to organizations in our area. One of my favorite events of the year!”
This year there will be 3 ways to support and participate:
1. Register and bring an unwrapped gift to participating host boxes.
Athletes & spectators are encouraged to bring an unwrapped gift. Anyone who registers can take part in the workout at a hosting box or at your home. Our focus is to serve and give back! Cheer on your friends as a spectator or choose the Naughty or Nice WOD. Most of all, join in the fun and know you are making a difference.
2. Register, bring an unwrapped gift, & purchase the Awesome 2018 NoN shirt or women’s tank
Apparel proceeds & donations will support FAITH RXD locally and internationally to bolster global chapter growth which directly impacts our ability to serve our communities. Check out our website for more info on our mission. www.FAITHRXD.org.
3. Host the event
NoN is FREE for you to host the Naughty (Rx) and Nice (scaled) workouts during a time and date between Nov.30-Dec. 16, 2018. Whether your box chooses to partner with a local charity like Toys for Tots, a children’s hospital, or another worthy organization, your efforts will serve children in need of care and hope during the holiday season.
NoN will be promoted nationally through social media to help make sure your event is a success. The registration site will include your box information so locals can find you to participate. We’ll also provide posters and an online Social Media Kit. Earn your free t-shirt after registering the first 10 participants.